So my good buddy
tagged me, and I kinda feel like I ought to answe these questions. So hey, might as well, right?
Now, here are the rules. I don't know if I myself can obey them all, but I'll see what I can do.RULES:1. You have to post ALL the rules2. Answer 12 questions that you have been asked, then create twelve more questions for the others that you tagged to answer3. Choose 12 people4. Legitimately tag these 12 people5. You must do the journal entry6. You can't say you don't do tags7. Tag backs are ALLOWEDMr. Falcon's Questions: (Hopefully, a couple are alright.)1. What factor of your art do you adore the most?
To be honest? I don't know. I suppose it's the fact that I can draw my favorite characters when I please, and in any style I'd like. Maybe I should revisit those ideas one of these days.2. What is your favorite hair color?
I've never been real clear on that, to be honest. None of them look bad to me at all.3. If you were to choose only one franchise to collect merchandise for, what would it be?
Puyo Puyo, of course. It's my main interest, really.4. Are you a fan of custom plushes, keychains or other stuff?
Yes to all three. I have a custom Amitie plush, I see nothing wrong with custom keychains, and I wouldn't mind owning a custom figure one of these days.5. If you're good at digital art, what tips do you have for those who want to go digital? If you're not a digital artist, what do you wish to make?
I've very little experience with digital art, and what little I have was limited to editing existing pictures, and using MS Paint to clean some of my eraser marks on some images, so I can't help much. But I do wish to make a picture of Amitie. Just a simple one. I'm a simple guy.6. Do you have anything to say about the Puyo Puyo series' Amitie?
I've mentioned this elsewhere, but she is my absolute favorite fictional character of all time. She's just too precious, and she's been an important part of my life since 2014. I didn't expect her to be so important when I bought Puyo Pop Fever that fateful day, but she did! Given 2014 was an absolutely horrible year for me? That was the best thing to have happened to me that year, even if I didn't see it at the time.
As for the character herself? She's great! She's nice even to jerkwads, a bit silly, but always well-meaning. I kinda do relate to things not going quite right, though. I also think she's quite pretty regardless of her outfit.7. What tone/mood do you find yourself using the most with your projects? (Cheerful, comedic, romantic, gloomy, etc.)
It varies, and at this point, I'm happier just participating in someone else's projects. But I do try to be in the right mood for it, but that in itself can be a while.8. Would ya like a glass of water? ^^
I prefer my water bottled, but why not?
I gotta ask 12 questions myself? I'll give it my best shot.
1. What was your first video game? If you don't remember, you're allowed to give a guess.
2. What is your favorite console? It can be as late as the Nintendo Switch or as early as the oldest console.
3. How do you feel about HD remasters of old games?
4. Halloween is coming; what do you plan on doing that day?
5. What's a game you enjoy that everyone else hates?
6. As a followup to that, what's a game you hate everyone else enjoys?
7. Any shows you wish were on DVD, Blu-Ray or 4K Blu-Ray?
8. What is your favorite book?
9. What purchase have you regretted so much, even after some time has passed, you still feel bad?
10. What is something you like that you feel not enough people talk about?
11. Anything you wish you coukd experience, but haven't been able to or simply never got around to it?
12. And last, but absolutely not least; are you a fan of Puyo Puyo's Amitie? If so, what do you like about her the most?
Alrighty, I'll just tag whoever pops into mind. Don't know who all is active, though, so I'll stick to those I know are. Don't be shocked if I don't fill the quota, of course, especially since I don't know who all has dA accounts. I may edit this later.